Sunday, July 25, 2010

My English Class

My host Mom got me hooked up with the Women’s Union here in town teaching English. I give class once or twice a week. Most of the Women are students between the ages of 17 to 22. We practice conversational English by playing games, reading children’s books, and talking about everything. We recently had a potluck, and the food was great. We took all the recipes and wrote them out in English. I’m going to print them out and make copies for all the girls to have their
own cook books.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Jason!

    I didn't have your blog link before - looks like you are having an incredible time and meeting great people. I like the personal pictures of everyone; it's something I need to work on in my photography.

    I am really glad it worked out for you and you were able to be a part of Aggies Go Global. Looking forward to sharing stories when we get back to the US. Amahoro! (Peace)

    -Owen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder what are you up to know :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for all your great information. Congratulations on a fabulous website!… Gate Factory

    ReplyDelete